The Virtual Research Training Program (VRTP) in Precision Medicine provides remote training on Precision Medicine principles and procedures. Learning is facilitated in a virtual classroom environment for live lectures with discussions, group activities on healthcare analytics utilizing clinical bioinformatics, and algorithmic analyses focused on clinical models for Precision Medicine implementation.
The next course offering is from December 6 to 15, 2022. Due to overwhelming interest, the application is now closed.
This program is open to all levels of GW and international medical students and graduates. Current students have the potential to earn academic credit at their home institutions.
An administrative fee of $750 is required if the participant is a non-GW student and does not attend one of GW IMP's list of affiliated universities. See below.
- American University of Beirut - Lebanon
- Alexandria University, School of Medicine - Egypt
- Al-Quds University - Jerusalem
- Catholic University of Valencia - Spain
- Hallym University - South Korea
- Khon Kaen University - Thailand
- Khalifa University - United Arab Emirates
- Lebanese American University- Lebanon
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College - India
- Mahidol University, Faculty of Medicine - Thailand
- Max Kade Fellowship - Medical University of Vienna - Austria
- Medical University of Graz - Austria
- Mission Interuniversitaire de Cooperation Des Eschanges Franco-Americans (MICEFA) - France
- Nippon Medical School - Japan
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal College of Surgeons - Medical University of Bahrain
- Seoul National University - South Korea
- Technion Israel Institute of Technology - Israel
- Tel Aviv University, Sackler School of Medicine - Israel
- Universidad Autonoma de Madrid - Spain
- Universidad Federal de Minas Gerais - Brazil
- Universidad Federal de São Paulo - Brazil
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito - Ecuador
- University of Balamand - Lebanon
- University of Ghana, Medicine School
- Weill Cornell Medicine - Qatar